To carry out cargo transshipment, Alekon Cargo OÜ has 2 railway lines, which allows it to simultaneously accept a train of up to 45 units of rolling stock. From the loading ramp under the roof, 12 wagons can be loaded simultaneously.
From the covered warehouse, you can simultaneously load 5 trucks and from the ramp under the roof of the warehouse with another 5 automobiles from special automobile ramps;
For direct transshipment from a container to a truck, from a container to a railway carriage or vice versa, a special loading ramp has been built which allows the simultaneous loading of 5 different transport units;
We also have experience with warming covered wagons with food in winter conditions.
To lift the cargo there are:
- a Linde Reachstacker for lifting loads up to 45 tons;
- a 15 ton Linde forklift with a device for heavy cargo loading/unloading to/from container;;
- electric stackers for storing goods on racks;
- a special electric forklift with side grips for tires and rolls of paper, pulp;
- 5 forklifts of various carrying capacities and with additional devices for oversized and heavy-weight loads;
- the ability to load and arrange oversized wheeled vehicles and other loads that are mounted on an open rolling train in accordance with the technical conditions or fastening schemes.