KOCKS ARDELT KRANBAU
Alekon Cranes is a partner of KOCKS ARDELT KRANBAU in Ukraine and Eastern European countries. KOCKS ARDELT brands are world leaders in the production of various types of lifting machines for railways, ports and industry:
- Portal slewing cranes TUKAN, TUKAN KANGAROO (with hopper), KONDOR, SOKOL;
- Balancing hydraulic cranes PELIKAN;
- Shipbuilding and special assembly cranes KRANICH;
- DIGGER grab loaders for bulk cargo handling;
- Shipbuilding cranes GOLIATH;
- Container cranes FEEDER SERVER and BOXER (Ship-To-Shore – STS);
- RMG TERMINAL SERVER container cranes for ports and railways;
- BARGE SERVER cranes with different configuration of gantry
KOCKS ARDELT KRANBAU (former name: TAKRAF and Kranbau Eberswalde) is the oldest company founded in 1902. The company specializes in the production of portal, shipyard and balancing cranes with double-jib system for operation in sea and river ports, shipbuilding factories, container and railway terminals.
During the whole history of the Company, the producer has constructed and delivered to the customers around the world more than 4,700 different cranes and reloaders. Between 1978 and 1989, when the company was part of the industrial association TAKRAF more than 2,000 units of reliable and used till today SOKOL, KONDOR and ALBATROSS gantry cranes were delivered to Soviet ports.
After the merging with KOCKS CRANE (a pioneer and innovator among the European manufacturers of container loaders), the factory occupies a leading position in the world market in the supply of STS cranes, specialized grapple loaders for bulk cargoes and RMG container cranes for ports, container terminals, and shipbuilding cranes for shipyards.